- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- July 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- May 2013
- All Current Articles
Serta Simmons Bedding, LLC - Aurora, CO 80011
Ap with Indeed
$100,000 a year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 8 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Reports to: Operations Manager
Manages constant supply of raw materials required to support production in a high velocity, just-in-time, make-to-order, Lean manufacturing environment
Duties & Responsibilities
Foster a safety culture and the implementation of safety policies and training in compliance with the company safety program and OSHA regulations to eliminate work related injuries
Manage timely receipt and disposition of materials
Plan, order, execute and manage storage of critical raw materials in accordance with supplier selections and guidelines provided by Sourcing Operations using MAP/MRP system
Oversee Lean raw material replenishment and storage on the production floor, including initial set up, daily usage estimates, trigger points, and reorder quantities
Plan for material life cycle management and elimination of obsolete inventory items. Work to reduce waste through the value chain
Create and issue quality alerts
Report on quality defects of raw materials to Sourcing Operations for resolution
Maintain accurate inventory levels in line with cost and service goals by using MRP system and taking cycle counts as needed to resolve discrepancies
Participate in cycle count process and ensure that materials are stored in the designated locations
Maintain an optimum inbound delivery profile. Assist with inbound freight cost management
Assist Supply Chain Manager by identifying opportunities to improve KRA's (key results areas) while growing the business through service excellence
Experience/ Education/ Work Environment
8-10 years related experience in a Lean manufacturing environment
BA/BS Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
Strong computer (proficient in ERP systems and Microsoft Office Suite), analytical and organizational skills
Experience with OSHA
APICS/CPM certification preferred
Up to 25% travel
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities associated with the job. Other job-related duties may be assigned.
An Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer * Drug-Free Working Environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 8 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.
Click on SUPPLY PLANNER to view a job opportunity and apply at Paragon28 in Englewood, CO.
CoorsTek, Inc. - Golden, CO
$74,407 - $98,208 a year
Full Job Description
It's exciting to work for a company that makes the world measurably better.
We're committed to bringing safety, quality, and customer focus to the business of advanced ceramics manufacturing.
This position participates in activities to manage risk and optimize the value & resilience of Materials/Services sourcing. Utilizing strong analytical skills, performs a variety of savings analyses and provide recommendations. The Sourcing Specialist will support category strategies and solutions that deliver value and cost benefits across the Company’s various business units, in a manner that considers time, cost, and quality. Drives results in the category area in terms of achieving cost savings through strategic sourcing, reduction of inventory, increasing up-time, improving supply chain efficiencies, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Strategic Sourcing of various categories ranging from $1M-$5M of spend.
- Support and assist the execution of the CoorsTek Strategic Sourcing process: development of baseline, supplier evaluation, strategy, requests for proposal (RFP), initial negotiations, contract execution, transition/implementation, savings metrics and supplier management.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers to develop relationship management and continuous improvement processes
- Support cross-functional category teams through the structured sourcing process
- Monitor external factors that influence materials/services pricing and availability
- Analyze Category Spend and identify opportunities
- Determine Category Requirements and Develop Category Strategy
- Prepare RFP and send to Suppliers
- Analyzes and summarized Supplier RFP Submissions
- Negotiate with Select Suppliers and Execute Contracts
- Develop Transition and Implementation Plans
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting performance to the savings/supplier contract commitments through category audits
- Utilize quantitative skills to analyze, validate, manipulate, and manage large amounts of data, specific to problem solving, project and decision support, and trend analysis
- Align to strategies to optimize material & services spend and consumption while maintaining the best value for CoorsTek
- Deliver incremental savings, process improvements and improved commercial terms (ie. payment term improvements) that enable CoorsTek's growth objectives
- Monitor compliance and ensure operational usage against centrally procured contracts; seek to understand compliance issues and drive corrective actions as needed.
- Provide reporting on category metrics before and after negotiations.
- Support an environment that fosters teamwork, collaboration, flexibility and change acceptance
- Ability to Learn: Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities
- Attention to Detail: Completes tasks with a concern for all the details involved; monitors and checks work or information to meet personal quality standards. Is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail
- Initiative: Identifying what needs to be done & doing it before being asked to or required by the situation
- Organization Skills: Organizes work, sets priorities and determines resource requirements; monitors progress and evaluates outcomes
- Problem Solving: Identifies problems, determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations
- Analytical Skills: Draws conclusions & makes recommendations based on qualitative/quantitative data
- Service Excellence or Responsiveness: Meets and exceeds the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Consistently shows a passion for getting things done and meeting commitments to others
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management/Research, Industry Engineering or Business Administration preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Strategic Sourcing preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in project management, experience in industrial manufacturing is preferred
- Experience managing approximately $1M-$5M spend across various spend categories such as indirect materials & services like MRO, Packaging, Temp Labor, Freight, Refractory Supplies, or Direct Materials related to ceramic manufacturing
- Hands-on engineering and/or plant operational experience is a plus
- Must be experienced in strategic sourcing and have a proven background of successful Sourcing strategy implementation.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must demonstrate strong experience in project management
- Demonstrated competence in cost reduction and process improvement
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate at all organizational levels and outside suppliers.
- Strong analytical and strategic problem-solving capabilities (MS Excel power user)
- Experience with data analysis and problem solving is also required as well as strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated must also be demonstrated
- Experience, knowledge or trained in Design for Six Sigma Methodologies highly desired.
- Strong negotiation skills, proven savings track record
Target Hiring Range
Annual Salary: $74,407.00 - $98,208.00
Actual compensation is commensurate with experience, skills and education. CoorsTek strives to give all qualified applicants equal opportunity and to make selection decisions on job related factors. Do not provide any information on the application which will indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
If you like working for a company that makes a real difference in the world, you'll enjoy your career with us!
LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION - Littleton, CO 80127
The candidate will assume the Logistics Program Integration responsibilities leading a team consisting of supply chain, repair depot, training, technical document, field technical services, and logistics analysis professionals. Candidate will be responsible for the execution of all logistics efforts supporting multiple radar and other sensor programs. The position will work closely with Program Managers to determine staffing levels, required skillsets, and day to day management, measurement, and reporting of contract scope. The Program Integrator devises and implements plans, budgets, and schedules in response to program requirements. He/she will monitor work progress of logistics personnel assigned to tasks to ensure milestones are met. Devises solutions in response to problems that negatively affect successful accomplishment of tasks assigned throughout the team. Advises, coordinates, and assists in training assigned logistics personnel.
The Logistics Project Manager will be a member program Configuration Control Boards and review design changes for logistics impacts. The candidate will be responsible for design for sustainment activities and participate in reliability, availability and maintainability engineering activities.
To be qualified to interview for this role, you will need to possess these basic qualifications:
- Working knowledge of modern logistics disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to gain a Department of Defense TOP SECRET security clearance
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Familiarity with data analysis, metrics collection, and reporting
- Determined work ethic and positive attitude
- Applicants selected must be able to successfully pass a background investigation and drug test.
Additionally, any roles requiring Department of Defense Security Clearances will require US Citizenship.
Preferably, you should also have these desired skills:
- Team Building and Conflict Resolution
- Scheduling and Resource planning
- Proposal cost estimating and technical volume authoring
- Earned Value Management (EVM) & Cost Account Management (CAM)
- Risk Management
- Familiarity with modern Database Management Systems
- Experience managing highly effective teams in a professional technical environment.
- Project Management Certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Ball Corporation - Westminster, CO 80021
$77,500 - $115,500 a year
Full Job Description
Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
Responsible for tactical planning of demand and inventory for Ball Beverage Packaging North & Central America. Acts as the primary liaison between the business and the planning systems.
Essential Responsible Areas:
- Reports metrics related to demand and Inventory planning on a daily basis.
- Provides root cause analysis for customer specific variances to current forecast plan.
- Tracks new customers and SKUs for inclusion in demand planning software.
- Conducts data cleansing activities for planning tools including, but not exclusively, chaining and removal of forecast elements.
- Performs what-if analyses, simulations, and scenarios to assist in the forecasting process.
- Performs division operational demand reporting using established forms and ad-hoc customer analysis.
- Responsible for the generation of statistical safety stock levels and necessary overrides for raw materials and finished goods.
- Maintains proper inputs (locations and variability adjustments) for the Oracle Inventory Optimization software package.
- Coordinates closely with sourcing, tactical and long-term supply planning teams to ensure that safety stock assumptions and strategies are understood throughout the planning functions.
Position Requirement & Competencies:
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college level education. Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, statistics, and another quantitative analysis heavy discipline. MBA preferred.
- Job related experience for 2 years minimum with a Fortune 500 company
- Ability to make detailed presentations of financial analysis on projects and a variety of business problems to top management.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and make recommendations.
- Working knowledge of the following areas: Economic Value Added (EVA), business and economic principles and practices, financial modeling, Microsoft Word and Excel, JDE Enterprise One, Oracle Value Chain Planning, and other applicable software applications.
Demonstrate Ball Leadership Behaviors:
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness: Uses a combination of feedback and self-reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses
- Instils Trust: Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Interpersonal Intelligence: Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrated Results: Consistently achieves results even under tough circumstances
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 77,500 - 115,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity EmployerMinority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans