- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- July 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- May 2013
- All Current Articles
Air Methods Corporation - Centennial, CO 80112
$62,000 - $75,900 a year
Full Job Description
Responsible for oversight of daily operations within the logistics center. Directs personnel in daily shipping, receiving, storing, and testing of inventory to and from vendors and field bases. Drives high performance work team methodology to grow team member skillset and achieve throughput and service goals.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
- Directs daily shipping and receiving of aircraft/medical inventory to and from domestic and international vendors or field base locations, to meet pre-defined due dates. Identifies and resolves related issues. Provides feedback to Logistics Manager on daily operations within Logistics Center.
- Track, communicate, and leverage performance metrics to drive effective root cause analysis and countermeasure implementation. Executes daily Gemba to ensure operational and safety standards are maintained in accordance with the Air Methods Safety management System (SMS).
- Schedules employee shifts and ensures overage for various positions within the logistics center.
- Participates in hiring and performs direct training of new employees for various positions, ensuring process and procedures are followed for daily operations.
- Interface with other departments to resolve business needs (Safety, Quality, Purchasing, Inventory, Engineering, Finance, etc.)
- Supports assigned Continuous Improvement Projects for Supply Chain
Additional Job Requirements
- Majority of time allocated to warehouse floor presence (80%) supporting operations
- Adhering to budgetary guidelines for expenses associated with freight and movement of materials. Within the Air Methods organization
- Regular scheduled attendance
- Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling -10%
Subject to applicable laws and Air Method’s policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods’ employment practices and policies.
Directly supervises employees in the Logistics department. Carries out Supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, selecting, hiring, and training employees, planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems. For Exempt Managers: Managers that carry out these responsibilities for two or more employees will have significant input in hiring and termination decisions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from four-year college or university and five to eight years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three years of experience in Warehouse/Supply Chain Operations preferred
- Ability to operate a Fork Lift and pass a certification of operation test after initial OSHA training
- Ability to communicate effectively to managers, peers, or subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Ability to design and implement standardized processes supporting safe / efficient operations
- Ability to utilize data to facilitate process changes / demonstrate business case for improvement
- Must be able to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work required to interface effectively with all levels of the company; as well as external customers and regulatory agencies
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization skills, ability to make conscious business decisions
- Dependable and self-motivated
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with Ramco Aviation Software preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Forklift Certification preferred
- Hazmat Shipping Certification preferred
Hiring Salary Range: $62,000-$75,900
- Bonus/Commission Eligible: No
- Benefits: Air Methods provides a comprehensive benefits package. We believe our benefits should be as diverse as our teammates. We offer competitive medical, dental and vision coverage along with voluntary accident, hospitalization and critical illness coverage, short and long term disability, life and AD&D, time off programs, pretax and Roth 401(k) with a generous company match, tuition reimbursement, profession training and certifications, dependent care support, EAP and concierge services to name just some of what we have to offer.
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Terumo BCT - Lakewood, CO
$73,600 - $92,000 a year
Full Job Description
Date: Apr 2, 2021
Location: Lakewood, CO, US
Company: Terumo BCT, Inc.
Requisition ID: 27389
At Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies, our 7,000+ global associates proud to come to work each day, knowing that what we do impacts the lives of patients around the world.
We make medical devices and related products that are used to collect, separate, manufacture and process various components of blood and cells. With our innovative technologies and service offerings, we touch a patient’s life every second of every day and are committed to continuing to increase the number of patients we serve.
With some of the best and brightest minds in the industry, an unmatched global footprint, comprehensive benefits and a distinct culture, Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies is a great place to work, grow and be part of a team that is focused on making a difference. Consider joining our team and unlock your potential.
This position provides support to the Global Logistics organization. This position will support and analyze complex data and information in support of the following areas: Global Warehouse and Transportation, SIOP (Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning) Process, Global Inventory Management, and Global Logistics Projects.
- Support the SIOP (Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning) Process.
- Analyze sales forecast data and prepare detailed reports.
- Analyze inventory data and prepare detailed reports.
- Conduct inventory audits and work with regional supply chain teams to improve data and processes.
- Analyze customer order data and work with regional supply chain teams to improve data and processes.
- Analyze customer on-time shipment data and work with regional supply chain teams to improve data and processes.
- Support the management of the Global Logistics supplier agreements, relationships, processes, and systems.
- Provide support for special shipment coordination: freight quotes, insurance, equipment, timing, non-SAP shipments.
- Provide support for Global Logistics transportation and warehouse supplier RFQs (Request for Quotations) and agreements.
- Support the Global Logistics strategy with the overall business goals and objectives, as well as financial responsibilities and achieving results.
- Provide support for Global Logistics Projects as required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree or, e quivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
Minimum 6 years experience.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and prepare detailed reports.
- Demonstrated ability to summarize information and report meeting minutes.
- Demonstrated experience in inventory control methods, inventory expiration requirements, and achieving metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to support complex projects.
- Demonstrated experience supporting complex supplier RFQs.
- Demonstrated ability to work with suppliers on all aspects of the business including agreements, processes, pricing, purchase orders, returns, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with global logistics network modeling, transportation modes and requirements, international shipping requirements, import/export compliance and management, including benefits and risks of shipping mode alternatives.
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively in a global environment developing strong linkages at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of these qualifications may be considered.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
CPSM (Certified Professional in Supply Management), CTL (Certification in Transportation and Logistics), CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) preferred.
Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Target Pay Range: $73,600.00 to $92,000.00 - Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data Target Bonus on Base: 7.0%
At Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies, we provide competitive total reward offerings that consist of compensation, benefits, recognition, along with a wealth of other well-being, work-life and recognition programs which support in unlocking the potential for you and your family. Included in our expansive list of benefits offerings are multiple group medical, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, life insurance and disability coverages, also a variety of voluntary programs such as group accident, hospital indemnity, critical illness, pet insurance and much more. To help you save for retirement, we offer a 401(k) plan with a matching contribution and for work-life balance we have vacation and sick time programs for associates. For us, it’s about protecting the personal welfare of our associates and their families, helping to achieve personal goals and offering those extra touches for convenience, security and overall peace of mind.
- Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies is part of Terumo Group, founded in 1921 and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- In 2019, Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies reached $1 billion in revenue.
- We employ nearly 7,000 associates globally, with global headquarters in Lakewood, CO, U.S., and regional headquarters in Brussels, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Tokyo.
- We manufacture devices, disposable sets and solutions at our facilities in Belgium, India, Japan, Northern Ireland, the U.S. and Vietnam. Our global presence enables us to serve customers in more than 130 countries.
- Our core values help set our direction, guide our actions and keep us true to our corporate mission of contributing to society through healthcare.
- Respect – Appreciative of others
- Integrity – Guided by our mission
- Care – Empathetic to patients
- Quality – Committed to excellence
- Creativity – Striving for innovation
- We contribute to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS), raising $1.3 million USD since 2007.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies is committed to providing a safe, healthy and secure working environment. Our Colorado campus locations are tobacco-free workplaces and we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and detailed background verification.
DISH Network - Englewood, CO 80112
Full Job Description
DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We’re doing it with the country’s first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network built from scratch, free of the limitations of the past. Our wireless teams are at the helm of a communications revolution, building a multi-brand wireless telco from the ground up and reinventing how Americans view their mobile carrier. And now, with our acquisition of Boost, we’re bringing nine million mobile customers along for our latest industry gate-crash. In our first year, we’re entering the postpaid market — with plans to eventually convert our businesses to run on our very own state-of-the-art network. We are poised to emerge as the nation’s fourth facilities-based wireless carrier and a disruptive force in the market at-large. Connecting people and things is only the first step. After that? Driverless cars, smart communities and the potential to power a connected world.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be leading the Contract Management team in managing and administering the lifecycle of DISH Retail Wireless supplier contracts. In addition, you will be working with business stakeholders in developing contract disposition strategies and identifying opportunities that will deliver benefits to DISH Wireless.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Understand supplier contracts that are currently in place and support internal stakeholders in retrieving relevant contracts details
- Develop and implement the overall DISH Retail Wireless contract management strategy
- Leverage existing policies and procedures and/or set-up contract administration policies and procedures for effective contract lifecycle management
- Collaborate with Legal in developing a set of standard contract templates for different types of supplier agreements
- Receive from Sourcing team the contract draft (with business requirements, terms and service level expectations) and facilitate approval and execution of contracts
- Proactively monitor contract amendments, extensions or renewals and close-out as appropriate
- Working with Sourcing Managers, review suppliers’ contractual performance to ensure compliance with terms and identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution during contract renewal negotiations
- Work with Supplier & Category Management and Supplier Intelligence/Analytics teams to provide input in the development of contract management and performance metrics and dashboard reporting
- Maintain accurate records of all supplier agreements in DISH Retail Wireless’ contract management tool Conga
- Provide support in vendor relationship management, escalation and dispute resolution as needed
- Maintain contract management methodologies, procedures, and processes for relevance, efficiency and performance
- Monitor the contract management team’s resource capacity to optimize service delivery to all stakeholders
- Coach and manage contract management team performance and professional development, in line with company’s policies and objectives
- Participate in the development of departmental plans for specific strategic priorities
- Enforce compliance to DISH Wireless standards and policies and ensure that all business transactions are moral and ethical
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college
- 5+ years of contract management experience at senior level or combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated experience working on different types of contracts
- Industry experience preferred
- Experience with relevant office applications (e.g. ERP systems including Oracle, database management, MS Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and OneNote)
- Experience with using Conga or other cloud-based contract management tools desired
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- A high level of objective intelligence, critical thinking and common sense
- Natural curiosity, a desire to learn and a love for new challenges
- A positive attitude and the ability to inspire the same in your team
- Excellent leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to make sound recommendations
- Proven experience of contract management within relevant industry
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to analyze and evaluate contract terms and make recommendations and decisions on complicated or high-profile supplier contracts
- Ability to play an influential role on multiple teams
- Results-oriented with a focus on efficiency, accuracy and quality
Danone - Broomfield, CO
$105,000 - $125,000 a year
Full Job Description
About the job
About the Job:
Our Procurement team finds strategic approaches to procuring key resources for Danone like milk, water and plastic. We are looking to hire a Senior Sourcing Manager/Senior CAM, Plastic Cups, based in White Plains, NY or Broomfield, CO. You will work inside the global Cups Solutions Team. The mission of the team is to act on WHAT and HOW we source to enable growth, end-to-end efficiency and sustainability. In order to co-create value with the business and leverage the supplier strategic network, we will work in 3 main levers:
- Growth: design to superior value, Connect for growth, SRM
- End to end efficiency: COGS and CASH efficiency, Business Continuity Plan, Market Research Management and Indirect foreign currency management
- Planet: Packaging Transformation
This is a regional purchasing role that will work across all the marketing categories for North American Beverages and Yogurt, and Mexico Yogurt Business Units. The key category of responsibility is Cups in virgin or recycled plastic, and produced by any technology (extrusion for form-fill-seal, injection or preformed cup).
In this role, you will define & implement a regional purchasing strategy of FFS (form, fill, seal), enable innovation, improve the divisions competitive position, & increase the purchasing proficiency in the category. Additionally,
- You will be the account manager for regional suppliers
- You will understand, challenge & anticipate Danone business needs
- You will understand & analyze FFS market trends
- You will propose, validate & implement a 3 year sourcing strategy
- You will guarantee 100% supply to regional factories
- You will identify, keep ready & activate back up solutions for unexpected demand
- You will maintain the budget
- You will identify market risks & opportunities & their full impact
- You will identify, manage & coordinate negotiations, ensuring cost competitiveness at all times
- You will develop category excellence; identify inside & outside best practices
The base compensation range for this position is $105,000-125,000. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- You will have both a hands on & strategic business approach
- You will be tenacious & strong at building relationships
- You will be agile & flexible, and thrive with ambiguity
- You will be fluent in English, French &/or Spanish a plus
- You will have project management and cost management experience
- You will ideally have plastic or packaging sourcing experience
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of the largest Certified B Corp™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.
Exxel Outdoors - Broomfield, CO
Full Job Description
This position is responsible for efficiently managing the company’s inventory assets and all processes surrounding, forecasting, purchasing and analysis. This position involves analysis of various sources of data in order to develop demand forecasts, create and track purchase orders, communicate with suppliers, schedule production, optimize stock turns, minimize excess inventories and out-of-stocks and provide internal users accurate analysis and reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Analyze inventory, demand, forecasts, sales history, market trends, and vendor lead times to place timely purchase orders within budget; ensuring appropriate inventory levels for all items.
- Establish and maintain item level demand forecasts through collaboration and statistical analysis to discover and understand historical demand patterns; utilize findings to improve supply chain performance.
- Maintain visibility to disposition of shipments and monitor production; adjust POs in system as necessary.
- Prepare and conduct monthly Open-to-buy Review Meetings for assigned Brand; garner feedback and relay general inventory information to mitigate risks/exploit opportunities.
- Manage purchases around style life cycle to prevent potential excess/obsolete inventory; work with product teams for product life cycle visibility.
- Maintain accurate line list including coding of Excess and Obsolete items, publish updated reports prior to the end of the season for closeouts.
- Regular and upon request inventory level reporting by Division, Label, Category, Location and status (obsolete/aged/current).
- Communicate regularly with Reno warehouse, dealer & customer service and sales management on key issues that may effect on time delivery of product to customers.
- Provide support and/or training to other staff members as required.
- Daily communication with numerous International and Domestic suppliers
- SKU creation and costing.
- Maintain company Master Cost Grids.
- Planning process documentation, project status management; lead and design continuous evolution of tools, processes, and reporting.
- Create off-system custom reporting as required by the business.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- - 3 - 5+ years’ experience in retailing/manufacturing sector with a comprehensive understanding of supply chain planning activities, inventory management processes, measurements and best practices.
- Firm understanding of key inventory performance metrics, turns, months of supply, excess and obsolete inventory, lead time planning, safety stock, margin contributions, etc.
- Firm understanding of demand management/forecasting tools, sales forecasting processes, marketing operations, finance, logistics, manufacturing and supply chain issues.
- Understanding of international production and sourcing practices
- Comprehensive understanding of the “Open-to-Buy” and/or Budgeting process.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree (Supply Chain and/or Business Administration preferred)
- APICS certification is a plus
- Must be able to solve complex problems with an analytical approach. Ability to determine root cause and develop creative solutions.
- Familiarity with accounting controls and budgeting, planning, and forecasting processes. Strong background in spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communications skills.
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis on Excel, Access, and Planning systems.
- Detail oriented and accurate
- A strong work ethic, a high degree of creativity and resourcefulness, strong written and verbal communication skills, highly organized, and meticulous.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED:
This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of Exxel Outdoor Products, the responsibilities of this position may change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and transfer others.