- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- July 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- May 2013
- All Current Articles
PTA Plastics has a long and successful history in the plastics industry. An employee owned company, PTA was founded in 1953 and is a recognized leader in plastic injection mold making and molding. Our customers are leaders in the medical device, defense, homeland security and technology industries including Fortune 500 OEMs. Business has started to grow dramatically; we are currently looking for a Customer Service Rep to join our team.
General Purpose: Works closely with shipping, quality, and manufacturing to provide the highest customer service and satisfaction.
- Responds accurately, timely and professionally to customer inquiries. Confirms order details; confers with the Dir. of Manufacturing on non-standard or expedited situations.
- Response Goals: more than 50% of all inquiries answered within 2 hours and 100% of all inquiries responded to within 24 hours
- Enters and acknowledges all customer orders within business system.
- Maintains accurate customer folders.
- Confirms details of all change orders between customer and PTA. Modifies/updates PTA business system with new dates.
- Prints daily order backlogs; identifies problem areas. Gives immediate and professional feedback to customers on order discrepancies, changes, delays, or other important issues. Identifies significant customer problems to Customer Service Manager/Director of Manufacturing.
- Through good product and customer knowledge, assists customers in ordering correct parts/quantities.
- Works pro-actively with customers on a regular basis to obtain forecast information, to discuss unusual trends and observations, and to assist sales in identifying new opportunities.
- Has a full working knowledge of the following SyteLine modules: Material, Customer, Inventory and RA’s
- Set-up & confirm orders.
- Verify price & delivery.
- Invoice product and bill freight. Issue RA’s and settle price discrepancies.
- Provide back-up coverage for Receptionist.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good verbal, written and phone communication skills.
- Good prioritization skills.
- SyteLine experience a plus.
- PTA is subject to ITAR regulations; to be considered, the qualified individual must be a US citizen or be a permanent resident card holder.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resume with salary expectations to: [email protected]
Locus Recruiting - Aurora, CO
Job Type - Full-time Contract
Full Job Description
Salary: $20 per hour
Locus Recruiting is currently hiring for a full time 6 month contract to hire Inventory role. This is located in Aurora, CO and below are the details regarding the role.
The Inventory Specialist is responsible for all activities in the warehouse related to the receiving, unpacking, verifying, recording of incoming shipments and outgoing to support Operations. The individual will report to the Logistics Director and have a close working relationship Operations and Field Engineers.
- Timely and accurate processing of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as packing lists, manifests and invoices, to verify accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Perform transactions in Sales Force for all material movement through the warehouse including - receiving, stocking and deploying.
- Maintain an organized and standard setup of all warehouse inventory according to the Warehouse Operations standards and best practice.
- Operate within and promotes a safety culture in all warehouse functions.
- Associates Technical Degree or Certification preferred. Work experience is acceptable in lieu of degree or certification;
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience shipping and receiving of with technical equipment;
- Strong PC skills and experience with various database systems required (i.e. shipping and inventory control databases)
Pay Rate: $20 per hour
Benefits: Locus offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401k and paid time off to all full time employees
Ball Corporation - Westminster, CO 80021
$86,500 - $132,000 a year
Full Job Description
Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
The primary responsibility of the Global Category Manager is to lead the full category management lifecycle process for large, global categories, including development of the detailed category management strategy and identification of opportunities.
What will you be responsible for?
- Leads the full category management lifecycle process for large, global categories including gathering, analyzing, and reporting on key market intelligence, developing a long-term, multi-year category strategy and development and evaluation of “go to market” strategies.
- Leverages multiple sources of market intelligence and data to make data-informed decisions.
- Develops a comprehensive view of the balance between supply and demand and actively monitors market conditions on an ongoing basis in order to make informed decisions.
- Has responsibility for the development and evaluation of “go to market” strategies for global categories and can achieve creative commercial outcomes through negotiation planning and successful execution by directing cross functional teams of stakeholders
- Able to work across business units and engage with Regional Category teams and leadership to facilitate positive outcomes for the organization
- Leads the performance management process for global suppliers, including regular business reviews
- Proactively reports progress against global sourcing goals/for the specified period
- Interacts with and aligns with Global Business Leaders (Commercial, Operations, Engineering, Finance, IT), Regional Category
- Managers and regional leadership regarding category strategies and execution of global categories.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree with master’s degree or advanced certification (e.g., MBA, CPM, CPSM, CPSC, PMP) preferred
- A minimum of eight (8) years of progressively increasing responsibility in Sourcing, Category Management, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Management Consulting, or business-related operations in a global environment.
- At least 4 years of experience with specific category(ies) is required.
- Deep understanding of category management, strategic sourcing, and supplier relationship management principles and application
- Advanced financial analytical skills and experience in enhancing value through negotiations
- Strategic orientation, inquisitive, comfortable with ambiguity, and self-motivated to identify trends and improvement opportunities aligned with business objectives and strategic plans
- Ability to build effective relationships, influence peers and key stakeholders, and built consensus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor messages to the given audience, present information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with ability to extract key themes, determine root causes, develop creative solutions, and craft concise messages
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and multitask in a flexible, fast-paced and challenging environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills is highly desired
- Knowledge of current principles, practices, and methods pertaining to procurement
- Knowledge of analytics and market research methods
- Knowledge of advanced negotiation tactics
- This role will also own the category strategy implementation and execution activities, will define the annual goals, and will be the primary owner of the management of the supplier relationship process. This role will work closely with their regional counterparts and stakeholders to ensure that the strategies are executed to the benefit of the company.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 86,500 - 132,000 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, click here for more info https://www.ball.com/us_benefits
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/. If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans
DISH Network - Englewood, CO 80112
DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We’re doing it with the country’s first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network built from scratch, free of the limitations of the past. Our wireless teams are at the helm of a communications revolution, building a multi-brand wireless telco from the ground up and reinventing how Americans view their mobile carrier. And now, with our acquisition of Boost, we’re bringing nine million mobile customers along for our latest industry gate-crash. In our first year, we’re entering the postpaid market — with plans to eventually convert our businesses to run on our very own state-of-the-art network. We are poised to emerge as the nation’s fourth facilities-based wireless carrier and a disruptive force in the market at-large. Connecting people and things is only the first step. After that? Driverless cars, smart communities and the potential to power a connected world.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Sourcing Manager, you will lead/support DISH sourcing activities, including the development and implementation of sourcing strategies across multiple categories. You will:
- Help build and execute negotiation strategies and develop award recommendations to business stakeholders;
- Help identify continuous improvement opportunities as well as mitigating and escalating issues;
- Understand supplier contracts currently in place and support internal stakeholders in retrieving relevant contract details;
- Advise Requestors within the Business Units on whether to leverage existing contracts or initiate a new sourcing request to identify supplier(s).
- You will develop sourcing strategies in collaboration with Business Units and Category Managers;
- Structure and manage sourcing events; develop RFx requirements and supervise the development of RFx documents;
- Develop qualitative and quantitative evaluation criteria and facilitate evaluation of supplier proposals and shortlisting of RFx participants;
- Assist in developing negotiation strategies and lead supplier negotiations;
- Provide support in vendor relationship management, escalation and dispute resolution when needed.
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college
- 3+ years of relevant management experience in area of strategic sourcing/procurement, supplier relationship management and business analysis
- Procurement and/or Supply Chain related professional certification preferred
- Results-oriented mentality with a focus on efficiency, accuracy and quality.
DISH Network - Littleton, CO 80120
DISH Wireless is building a next-gen 5G network to disrupt the wireless industry and fuel innovation in transportation, health care, education, sustainability, city management, and agriculture.
We’re driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – and we’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve. Join us as we embark on our greatest adventure of all.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH Wireless.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
DISH Wireless is seeking a Vendor Manager - MLA and Asset Partners for our nationwide 5G wireless network deployment. The Vendor Manager - Asset Partners will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with strategic real estate asset providers. This position will work closely with our headquarters leadership team and market deployment teams to ensure all stakeholders understand the master lease agreements, associated processes, rates, etc… This role will require some travel.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Serve as a subject matter expert to the leadership team on all things related to DISH’s master lease agreements and large asset provider portfolios
- Support master lease negotiations and act as primary headquarters point of contact for strategic asset providers and our market deployment teams
- Establish and track performance KPI’s for all strategic asset partners
- Develop communication plans for strategic asset partners and our market deployment teams to ensure all stakeholders are aware of current processes and standards associated with our asset partners
- Provide training and guidance to stakeholders and support market teams if/when disputes arise with our asset partners in the markets
- Establish and maintain recurring portfolio reviews with asset partners to ensure our market deployment teams have access to current structure information at all times
- Communicate status and issues at various levels of the organization in a clear and concise manner
- Anticipate tactical challenges and develop contingency plans for controlling costs and maintaining market deployment schedules
- Establish strong rapport with stakeholders across the headquarters organization and our field deployment teams to understand needs and provide support in a timely manner
- Support the establishment of systems, process, and tools, inclusive of the creation of a national database to facilitate communication plans, performance management, etc.
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
The successful Vendor Manager - MLA and Asset Partners will have:
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8-10 years or more of telecom industry experience required
- Previous experience with successful management of macro site builds in a greenfield environment preferred
- Demonstrated expertise with master lease agreements & tier 1 tower companies
- Previous experience managing vendor/partner relationships
- Knowledge of site development processes from candidate selection thru leasing, zoning & permitting, to construction, installation & testing, and project closeout
- Previous experience with budget management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills