Business Analyst – (ERP Implementation)
The Business Analyst will possess a broad skill-set that combines strong analytical skills.
Spectra Logic is looking for a Business Analyst to implement operational improvements to take Spectra Logic Operations to the next level of business development. You’ll examine current business processes, incorporate business goals, industry opportunities, and changing global inputs to streamline operational processes. You’ll be creating requirements documents, map current state and developing the improved current state with cross functional departments. It will be critical to provide financial insights that help the decision-making process, and align budget and resource allocation.
A strong understanding of the company’s industry and general manufacturing is essential, and should be combined with business acumen to deliver insights that allow the organization to achieve strategic goals.
It will be important to benchmark across the industry experts, analyze in house best practices and provide a clear path for the future. Project descriptions, goals, metrics, and success criteria will need to be clearly laid out. Understanding of new business opportunities, new product development, cost increases and revenue management will achieve the most desired outcome. Excellent communication skills are required to help manage expectations and communicate with stakeholders within and outside of various projects.
What you get to do:
Define business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
Work with business executives at the highest level to understand and deliver process improvement.
Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
Implement newly designed processes.
Budget and forecast for projects.
Planning and monitoring.
Financial modelling input.
What you need to bring to the table:
5 years business/manufacturing experience.
5 years ERP implementation experience.
Proven analytical background.
Excellent interpersonal communication skills with a wide range of individuals (management, technical, non-technical).
Project oriented with the ability to work from objectives, translating those into specific tasks and actions.
Experience working with senior decision makers.
Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
Advanced Excel skills.
It would be cool if you had:
5 years working in a manufacturing environment.
Background in data storage or high tech industry.
Experience across operations departments such as manufacturing, quality, supply chain, and warehousing.
Education / Experience
BS in Engineering/Business or higher
Another Source’s client, Colorado State University, is recruiting a Scientific Sourcing/Procurement Specialist to join The Office of Procurement Services team on campus in Fort Collins.
Colorado State University is one of the nation’s top public research universities and continues to be an institution on the rise. The key to our success is a combination of outstanding quality and commitment to excel in all we do. The Colorado State University main campus is located in Fort Collins, an award-winning city of about 165,000 residents located near the foothills of the Rocky Mountain Front Range
Is This Job for Me?
The Scientific Sourcing/ Procurement Specialist position exists to procure goods and services, and negotiate and manage contracts for the University in accordance with University, State and Federal rules, regulations, policies and procedures and under the delegated authority of the President of Colorado State University. This position provides procurement leadership by guiding the University and the various departments through the procurement process in order to obtain the best value for the University. The successful candidate will facilitate collaborative stakeholder relationships while maintaining and developing expertise in the areas of scientific and laboratory, related items to benefit the University.
The Details & Main Responsibilities
- Decide the best method of procuring materials and services for the University according to University, State and Federal rules and regulations.
- Determine opportunities for strategic sourcing.
- Decide if recurring purchases are appropriate for multi-year awards
- Independently determines the most appropriate method of acquiring goods and/or services for the University by examining and evaluating the unique elements of each request: including estimating the value, determining delivery requirements, and researching sources of supply.
- Procures goods and services (between $10,000 and $50,000). Uses professional judgment to determine if competition is required. Procures goods and services (over $50,000) on a competitive basis for best outcomes to end users by compiling and refining solicitation specifications, researching and identifying potential sources and preparing appropriate solicitation documents.
- Assures that the university obtains the best value by negotiating with suppliers and/or sourcing group purchasing organizations/cooperative purchasing agreements for best pricing and value adds.
- Formulates cost/price analysis based on professional purchasing experience and documented resources.
- Resolves contract or purchase order conflicts with reference to quality and/or payment discrepancies by using proven, as well as, unique and novel approaches to interpret contract terms and conditions.
- Disseminates professional purchasing advice to departments and suppliers by interpreting University rules, policies, procedures, and processes; federal regulations; and state statutes.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a life science, physical science or engineering discipline.
- Professional experience in a government or higher education environment.
- Professional certifications – CPPB, CPPO, CPM, CPSM or like.
- Master’s degree or higher.
- Demonstrated knowledge of scientific and laboratory equipment, supplies and services in a research environment.
- Demonstrated strategic sourcing experience within scientific and laboratory categories to include equipment, services and supplies.
- Experience with the Kuali Financial System and Jaggaer. (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis and reporting tools.
- This position requires a strong team player with a passion for providing excellent customer support.
Pre-employment Criminal Background Check required.
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process.
Apply on site:
GTA Event Logistics
LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION - Littleton, CO 80127
Apply On Company Site
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Think about your ideal job…got it? Do you have passion for diversity? Do you love to lead a project from start to finish? If so, we have a new and exciting role within the Talent Acquisition (TA) organization. The ExPro Events Logistics Specialist will work on the Lockheed Martin Space Talent Acquisition team, supporting our diversity and local hiring events. We partner with our business to identify critical and strategic needs, delivering premier talent. The newly created role will be instrumental in ensuring we are hiring the best talent for Lockheed Martin Space.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Help develop the annual Experienced Professional (ExPro) hiring event plan
- Lead and execute the ExPro hiring event plans
- Team closely with Recruitment Marketing and Communications
- Partner with Recruiters to identify critical needs and determine talent attraction and engagement strategy
- Drive the Diversity Strategy through local and national events
- ExPro project management and efficiency
- Architect a strategic vision and plan
- Track ROI of various events
- In the event duties lessen in regards to items outlined, taking on recruiting responsibilities would be added
Typically has several years of professional experience
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- Experience leading projects;
- Experience managing large scale events
- Expertise with Kenexa Recruiter BrassRing;
- Expertise with Avature;
- Knowledge of staffing sourcing techniques and staffing procedures, particularly as they relate to a defense contractor, and
- Knowledge of applicable HR related federal regulations including EEO.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Buyer - Greenwood Village, CO
Air Methods - Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Apply On Company Site
Responsible to fulfill Internal order requisitions via existing inventory or by creating Purchase Orders for procurement from approved suppliers. Administer and process removed parts/components by creating Repair Orders for items that require repair/overhaul. Track Purchase and Repair Orders ensuring timely processing, delivery and or order fulfillment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
- Take orders from the field and create requisitions/PO’s while maintaining proper channels and communications in accordance to company policy
- Process and create Repair Orders to suppliers for the Repair or Overhaul of parts/components and Process material return orders and core returns for purchase/exchanges
- Utilize the AMC Supplier network to support fleet and minimize inventories through on time supplier deliveries, arrange timely and cost effective transportation or parts, materials & components.
- Assist with processing of warranty and/or insurance claims
- Ensure timely approvals for all requisitions, PO’s or RO’s. Respond to any questions from the approvers and ensure timely approvals / escalations
- Perform clerical tasks such as workload and status check queue download and distribution
- Establish proper communications with the field and management
- Other Duties as assigned
Additional Job Requirements
- Regular scheduled attendance
- Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling
Subject to applicable laws and Air Method’s policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods’ employment practices and policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and one to three years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years’ Buyer experience or similar sourcing or procurement role
- Demonstrated success in gathering and processing orders in adherence with company policy
- Knowledge of business systems including ERP (Microsoft Dynamics) and eProcurement (Coupa) preferred
- Demonstrates high critical thinking, reasoning skills, and strong attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficient in eProcurement tools (Coupa)
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Program Coordinator - Supply Chain Finance Business Support
DISH Network - Littleton, CO 80120
Apply On Company Site
DISH Wireless is building a next-gen 5G network to disrupt the wireless industry and fuel innovation in transportation, health care, education, sustainability, city management, and agriculture.
We’re driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – and we’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve. Join us as we embark on our greatest adventure of all.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH Wireless.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
DISH intends to radically disrupt the Wireless industry landscape, and is in search of a Program Coordinator (PC) to lead the program management team’s supply chain and financial needs supporting our nationwide, ‘greenfield’ 5G Network deployment. As part of the DISH Wireless Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO), the PC will interact with project managers, executive sponsors and change agents to manage equipment and services ordering, logistics and accounting to meet our business needs. The PC’s primary responsibility will be to facilitate purchase orders for Wireless projects and manage discussions between the Wireless EPMO, Supply Chain, Finance and Accounting teams while managing the lifecycle of those orders. In addition, the PC will have a “team-player’ mentality and exhibit the willingness to take on other responsibilities as needed to ensure the overall success of the 5G Network deployment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage procurement, logistics, finance and accounting process on behalf of Wireless EPMO projects and vendor contracts
- Manage procurement of equipment and services, including processing requisitions, gaining approvals, and placing purchase orders
- Coordinate new vendor setup in Oracle
- Track equipment orders, investigate complaints and secure adjustments; follow up on deliveries; support the business’ reverse logistics needs.
- Work with finance and accounting to ensure costs are charged appropriately and all orders are accounted for to meet reporting and regulatory requirements
- Support and enforce Procure to Pay and other company programs
- Manage escalation, communication, and executive-level interaction on procurement efforts for the company
- Drive schedules, quality and cost
- Manage coordination and deliverables between internal DISH organizations as well as third party partners to deliver the equipment / services on time
- Document all aspects including requisitions, approvals, purchase orders, shipment tracking, receipt, and accounting
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High energy required to maintain a sense of urgency throughout the entire procurement lifecycle, even in times of uncertainty – the ability to pivot and adapt quickly is paramount as the environment is fast-paced and constantly evolving
- Dynamic personality capable of quickly establishing trust and rapport at all levels of the organization while simultaneously coordinating efforts between multiple teams (technical and non-technical) involved through strong verbal and written communication skills
- Significant experience with procurement, logistics, and finance
- Strong knowledge of and/or ability to quickly learn office procedures and office automation software (Oracle, database management, Google Suite products – Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides)